Saphir Reno'Mat Cleaner
Non EU:£6.67 GBP
Is your size / item out of stock? Contact us...
Your shoes will naturally build up dirt, dust and old polish on the surface of the leather. Should these not be periodically removed they will eventually deteriorate and/or dry up your shoes’ upper leather, which will inevitably cause it to crack. Every now and then, it is necessary to give them a thorough cleaning to ensure the leather’s longevity.
The Renomat product by Saphir is needed for the first stage in that clean- up process as it will remove all of the unwanted additions that sit on the surface of your shoe’s leather.
- Removes small stains caused from dirt, dust and polish
- Can also be used on most stiff, smooth leather products such as wallets, bags etc.
- Must be shaken before application. Use a soft cloth to apply and start with a small amount.
- It is a concentrate product and therefore can remove the finish of your leather if used in excess. Always test first by using a small amount on the inside heel. On cheaper leathers, it will strip the finish of the leather.
- After use, allow to dry for 1 hour and then apply our Mink Oil Renovator, followed by our Cream Polish
- Made in France
Size Guide | Shipping | Returns