Pike - Black Calf
Its classic yet elegant nature allows for ultimate versatility for any professional man's wardrobe. Our Pike version adorns a smaller buckle, much more subtle in nature than is most often seen and thus more elegant and sleek.
The Black Calf is version is the one most often seen and it is an obvious reason why. It simply goes with everything!
- Last TMG
- Weinheimer Calf (Germany)
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Combination leather/metal shank (no plastic)
- Made in Spain
The TMG is a classic medium-fitting last:
- Relatively generous forefoot (neither too wide nor too narrow)
- Voluminous instep
- Good for medium to broad feet
- Non-elongated last
- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
- Carmina lasts (except Simpson)
- Most benchgrade English brands
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a broad set of fit options, from true to size, on the slim side to more wide. It will be important to make sure you read about the specific last that you are looking to purchase.
One thing to note across the board is that our loafers have been cut on the snug side, compared to the rest of the models. We did this so that you do not need to 'size down' when going for a loafer, rather recommending you stick to your oxford size (**read exception below)
Here are a few general rules
- Our insteps would be considered generous
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to put them on easily
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to its oxford counterpart
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords
The USPS 2-day priority mail service used within the US aims to arrive within 2-3 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee, however. Your tracking number provided will keep you up to date with your parcel.
We look to ship out all purchases 1-2 working days after the time of purchase (weekends not included). During "Sale" periods we aim to ship between 2 -4 days after the time of purchase as the increase in orders affects our ability to be any quicker. Add-ons involving changes to your shoes (toe taps, rubber sole bottoms) will increase delivery time by 7-14 days. Custom patinas will increase delivery time by 14 days.
If you prefer another courier, such as UPS, USPS or FedEx and wish to pay the difference (if the one you want is more than the rate we pay to DHL), please indicate this in the notes section of your order. Any failure to do so, will result us using the DHL service. Before sending your parcel, we will send an invoice to cover the difference in pricing (should there by any).
Any and all import duties imposed by your local custom's officials on your parcel will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for. We do not control this and will not be held responsible for any surprises in charges as we do not impose them. Your government does. We declare the parcel at the value paid. We do no under-declare parcel values. Please do not ask us to do so.
Please note, if you reject your order for not wanting to pay the custom's import taxation, we will be charged a fee for the return shipping. This fee will come out of your refund as we will are not liable for this charge due to your error in ordering.
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99||+$400.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free|
|Hong Kong / Singapore / Japan / South Korea||$50||$35||$20|
|Australia / New Zealand||$50||$40||$30|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20|
|UK / Europe (Zone 1)||$50||$35||$20|
|Europe (Zone 2)||$70||$60||$50|
|Nordic Countries / Switzerland||$60||$45||$30|
|Russia & Turkey||$70||$60||$50|