Genesee - Burgundy Calf
Non EU: £215.00 GBP Sale price
We have had our jodhpur boot in the repertoire ever since the very beginning of the company's existence but held off on it for a special release until we the brand had gained enough headway in the industry. We feel that we are now there and wanted to offer this model to all of you.
Designing the straps to be slightly different than your typical jodhpur boot, we felt that having them only tie around the back of your leg, as opposed to wrapping completely around, not only made for a more elegant look but also for a more comfortable feel.
The Burgundy Calf model is a bold yet extremely versatile boot. Burgundy is a colour that goes with pretty much everything and this model will be no different. Time to add a Burgundy Jodhpur to the shoe collection... we think so!
- Last NGT
- Nuovo Antilope Crust Calf (Italy)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Double Leather Flex Sole (Open Channel)
- Leather Board Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£400 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area