Puyallup - Plum Museum Calf / Regal Purple Suede
***Button hooks sold separately. Not included in product price***
Style is all about reinvention and the button boot is the perfect example of that notion. Being popularized in the late 1800’s and being worn throughout the Edwardian/Victorian eras, you once found that it was the common form of footwear for those of style, and of course, means.
The Puyallup is a newer addition to our button boot collection due to the brogueing and cap toe. Our latest colorway in Plum Museum / Plum Suede is the ultimate color combination for the elegantly modern man.The most underrated color is the shade of an oxblood/burgundy and the plum is no exception. It's subtle yet striking colors that will leave your outfit 5 times stronger than without it!
- Last NGT
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy) / Zabri Suede (Italy)
- Buttons by Richard James Weldon
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Indented 5 Brass Nails
- Leather/Metal combination shank (no plastic)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area