Tony ll - Black Calf
The Tony II was designed to give you all the elegance of your typical whole cut oxford while having an additional bit of flare with the added brogueing. While the punched design allows it to be slightly less formal for your regular business attire, adding a nice shine on the cap of these brings you right back up to the formality one needs to attend any evening event. The Tony is the whole cut oxford that provides the best of both worlds.
- Last LPB
- Weinheimer Box Calf (Germany)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
The LPB last is no exception and would look good with any suit. Pair it with your heavy English flannel or your lightweight Italian wool and find yourself in elegant style with every step.
Our chisel lasts are our most generous in fit, so if you have a broad foot, these will work for you.
- Very Generous forefoot
- Voluminous instep
- Labeled as E width, but fits more like EE width
- Elongated last
- Generous all around fit
-- To Boot New York
-- Loake Capital Last
-- Cheaney F width
-- The generous Alden lasts (take one size down, i.e. If you are US10 in Alden, take UK9 in LPB)