Wallingford ll - Burgundy Calf - PRE ORDER
Non EU: £233.33 GBP Sale price
There is no colour like burgundy on a beautiful day. It is the ultimate in style when pulled off properly and what many people don't realise is that it is quite easy to do. The reason is that it goes with everything. And if you have yet to bring a burgundy shoe into your life we suggest you make it your next shoe priority.
- Last MGF
- Antilope Crust Calf (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole (Picture in Size Guide below)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Spare Laces and Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£400 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Choosing a chisel toe shoe to complement your business attire ensures a great choice and a smart look. The MGF last should be your front runner choice.
Our chisel lasts are our most generous in fit, so if you have a broad foot, these will work for you.
- Very Generous forefoot
- Voluminous instep
- Labeled as E width, but fits more like EE width
- Elongated last
- Generous all around fit
-- To Boot New York
-- Loake Capital Last
-- Cheaney F width
-- The generous Alden lasts (take one size down, i.e. If you are US10 in Alden, take UK9 in LPB)