Hawthorne GMTO - Olive Suede - TMG Last
2sold of 6
This product will only be produced if at least 6 units are supported by March 01, 2020 23:59 (International Date Line West)
Calculating time remaining
1. Deposit - Please use the code 'GMTO50' to pay a 50% deposit on the full retail price of the GMTO listed above. Final balance due prior to shipment of shoes. Please note that the deposit route may incur a higher shipping charge than you will pay in reality. If so, we will offset this by deducting the amount paid from the balance payment due. Unfortunately, we can not automate this.
2. Pay Upfront - Please use the code 'GMTO10' to receive a 10% discount on the full retail price. No balance due.
All GMTO's take approximately 4 months to make. This time frame commences after the GMTO period has ended. Please see each product's countdown timer to find out when the product's GMTO period ends.
For those of you who made deposits, please note that this is 50% of the full retail price and the balance will be due before receiving the goods. We offer a 10% discount to those that pay upfront. If you take the deposit route, this discount is forfeit.
Assuming the GMTO goes into production the pair you purchase will be non-exchangeable nor will it be refundable. This is an exclusive pair made just for you and the others that purchased specific sizes. If the GMTO does not reach its minimum order required to make production, we shall refund the money you paid.
Welcome to the Hawthorne GMTO.
Our ready-to-wear Hawthornes tend to be quite classic, so we are offering a group made to order in a less common makeup, aiming to help you diversify your collection.
The Hawthorne loafer in olive suede is the perfect shoe to bring texture into your warm weather wardrobe. Wear it with denim or a Spring suit and you'll be sure to look smart either way.
- Last TMG
- Olive Suede
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Single Leather Sole
- Leather Board heel stiffeners
- Fully Leather Lined
- Goodyear Welted
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its subtle shape ensures an elegant look no matter what style of shoe it is made on. If you are a classic man, then our TMG last is the one that will suit your needs best.
The TMG is your classic medium fitting last.
- Relatively generous forefoot, being neither too wide, nor narrow by any means
- Voluminous instep
- Good for medium to broad feet
- Non-Elongated last
-- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)
-- Most Benchgrade English brands