Anacortes - Navy Suede / Black Rubber Sole
For those that want the chukka look without the dressy feel of a separate heel-stack piece, we have created the perfect blend between smart and casual with our Anacortes chukka-trainer.
With a foot-bed made of maximum arch support and cushion, you will find the Anacortes to become your favorite go-to piece of footwear for nearly every day use outside of the office.
The only question will become which colorway to get them in? We always find that when faced with such a conundrum, the best answer is usually to get said product in more than one variation!
- Suede from Italy
- Fully calfskin lined, leather from Italy
- Sole: Gomma Mirko, made in Italy
- Leatherboard Reinforcements
- Cushioned insole with arch support, removable, Made in Italy
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
A sneaker will never fit quite like a dress shoe will so we wanted to explain the main differences between them so you can make an informed decision on your size.
A dress shoe should always have excess length in the toe box as they are not cut to be the shape of our feet. On the other hand, the sneaker last is not designed to have this excess length and your toes are meant to arrive to as close to the end as possible without jamming your toes.
With this in mind let’s explain the main differences:
- The instep on the sneakers is significantly lower as it should be (compared to our dress shoes)
- The cut on the length is more true to the foot in our sneakers (think like a Vans). The toes should come close to touching the end.
- The chukkas are narrow through the mid foot where the derby stitch meets the quarters (sides of the boot). If you are wide through the mid foot, take a half size up. However, they have a generous forefoot at the same time.
- If you wear our lasts and they fit great, take a half size up in our sneakers
- We are one size different to the Common Project classic sneakers. If you are a 41 in the CP sneaker, take our UK8 / US9 / 42
Based on all of the feedback, we suggest you take a half size up to your typical dress shoe size.
If you like a tight fitting sneaker, keep the same size as your dress shoes.
REMEMBER, the instep is the main difference here and is much lower than in our dress shoe. If you have a high instep, take the half size up. If your instep is low, stick to your same size in dress shoe.
For all other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org