Olympia - Black Suede / Gum Rubber Sole
******PLEASE READ THE SIZE GUIDE BEFORE PURCHASING*****
SIZE GUIDE HERE
In the modern day world of attire, a smart, leather/suede trainer with the classic plimsoll style will take you a long way.
From shorts to jeans to a casual cotton, unstructured suit there is hardly an occasion that our Olympia trainer couldn't see you through.
Made from the finest materials Italy has to offer, this quality trainer will take you far in wide in this age of dressing smart!
- Suede from Italy
- Fully calfskin lined, leather from Italy
- Sole: Gomma Mirko, made in Italy
- Leatherboard Reinforcements
- Cushioned insole with arch support, removable, Made in Italy
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
A sneaker will never fit quite like a dress shoe will so we wanted to explain the main differences between them so you can make an informed decision on your size.
A dress shoe should always have excess length in the toe box as they are not cut to be the shape of our feet. On the other hand, the sneaker last is not designed to have this excess length and your toes are meant to arrive to as close to the end as possible without jamming your toes.
With this in mind let’s explain the main differences:
- The instep on the sneakers is significantly lower as it should be (compared to our dress shoes)
- The cut on the length is more true to the foot in our sneakers (think like a Vans). The toes should come close to touching the end.
- The chukkas are narrow through the mid foot where the derby stitch meets the quarters (sides of the boot). If you are wide through the mid foot, take a half size up. However, they have a generous forefoot at the same time.
- If you wear our lasts and they fit great, take a half size up in our sneakers
- We are one size different to the Common Project classic sneakers. If you are a 41 in the CP sneaker, take our UK8 / US9 / 42
Based on all of the feedback, we suggest you take a half size up to your typical dress shoe size.
If you like a tight fitting sneaker, keep the same size as your dress shoes.
REMEMBER, the instep is the main difference here and is much lower than in our dress shoe. If you have a high instep, take the half size up. If your instep is low, stick to your same size in dress shoe.
For all other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org