Redmond lll PRESALE - Dark Brown Museum Calf
****Please note this is a PreSale product. The stock shall arrive between Dec. 15th - Dec. 22nd 2019***
The Redmond III model is the new replacement for our previous Windermere model. We have removed the medallion and changed to the most popular TMG last to introduce this classic and timeless addition to our collection.
The brown brogue is the most versatile shoe in the array of shoe models available to the modern gentleman. A classic version such as this can ensure you are well presented in any situation and/or type of attire from a suit to jeans to chinos etc. The Dark Brown Museum calf is like the new black shoe. It goes with everything that we wear in modern times, from suits to jeans and more importantly, all the chinos you can think of!
- Last TMG
- Museum Calf (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole (Closed Channel)
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Combination leather/metal shank (no plastic)
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its subtle shape ensures an elegant look no matter what style of shoe it is made on. If you are a classic man, then our TMG last is the one that will suit your needs best.
The TMG is your classic medium fitting last.
- Relatively generous forefoot, being neither too wide, nor narrow by any means
- Voluminous instep
- Good for medium to broad feet
- Non-Elongated last
-- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)
-- Most Benchgrade English brands