Spokane PreSale - Black Calf
***All orders are on a Pre-Sale/Pre-Order Models basis for a new stock model coming in. Due to the current economic situation, we do not have a definitive date for when this will come in, although assuming things go back to normal by May 15th, we should have these no later than late May to early June****
Designing the Spokane was initially about accomplishing two goals: 1. Making a black shoe fun and unique, and 2. Doing something quilted as I have always loved that pattern. And the Spokane with the facing the Rainier gave us the perfect design that we are proud to have come up with.
It offers you a truly unique dress shoe, particularly in the black calf, that gives you a point of difference to what is commonly seen not only in the workplace but also on feet in general. We love our Spokane model and hope that you do too!
- Last JKF
- Weinheimer Calf (Germany)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Single Leather Sole, Closed Channel
- Leather Board heel stiffeners
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Leather/Metal combination shank (no plastic)
- Fully Leather Lined
- Goodyear Welted
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its purpose is to create sleekness yet stay far from ostentatiousness. If you like the look of a slim silhouette in both shoes and attire, the JKF last will be just right for you.
In terms of fit, while could be deceiving with the pointed end, the JKF last is actually quite forgiving in the forefoot and does not actually restrict in the toes.
This would be considered one of our medium fitting lasts, not too wide, not too narrow
- Generous forefoot with relation to toe area
- Voluminous instep
- Pointed toe not great for those with very wide feet
- Not overly elongated
- Medium fit