Alderwood Shoe Trees
Good shoe trees are probably the most important thing that you need in order to preserve the life of your shoes. They should be used at all times when you are not wearing shoes in order to appreciate their full benefits.
The Shoe Snob Shoe Trees are made of alderwood, a wood much like cedar that absorbs the moisture that we constantly subject our shoes to, be it from sweat or rain. This moisture, if not treated properly will deteriorate and disfigure the leather of your shoes, with irreparable consequences; the only way to stop this from happening is to use shoe trees. It's a small price to pay for a long-term benefit, particularly on high quality shoes.
- Made from Alder wood. Much like cedar wood in its absorbing traits but without the aromatic smell.
- The Shoe Snob shoe tree has a shape that will sit well in the majority of shoe lasts. The volume of the shoe trees fill up the entire shoe to keep the shoe’s shape intact at all times without leaving loose areas.
- Our shoe trees fit true to size for most standard fitting shoes but are very form fitting (like a lasted shoe tree). Sometimes they can be difficult to insert but do not be afraid to exert a bit of strength to get them in.
- For half sizes however, we recommend sizing down. So if you are UK8.5, please purchase our shoe trees size UK8.
- For our loafers, please purchase the size down as our loafers are cut tight and the same size will not work in them.
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
|UK||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5||11 - 11.5||12 - 12.5|
|US||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5||11 - 11.5||12 - 12.5||13 - 13.5|
Travel (Red Plastic)
|Small||39 - 40||5 - 6||6 - 7|
|Medium||41 - 42||7 - 8||8 - 9|
|Large||43 - 44||9 - 10||10 - 11|
|X - Large||45 - 46||11 - 12||12 - 13|