Rainier lV - Walnut Museum Calf - PRE SALE DISCONTINUED
***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING***
Pre-Sale Discontinued models are models we are getting rid of from our core collection and offering at a 20% discount to order your size before they become an MTO priced purchase. These shoes will be ordered after the Discontinued Pre-Sale which will occur until February 24th, 2020. Your purchase will be scheduled to arrive in the month of July.
PRE SALE DISCONTINUED MODELS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NOR ARE THEY EXCHANGEABLE.
After a short period without our favorite Adelaide model, we are re-releasing our Rainier but this time with more bang than ever before. In keeping with our braided theme, we felt that the Rainier oxford would suit this look and help round out the collection.
In our highly sought after Walnut Museum Calf you can just imagine that Panama look of linen trousers, short sleeve oxford shirt and a Havana hat. But for those that don't live in the Caribbean, a smart suit will do just fine too!
- Last SEA
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole (Closed Channel)
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Combination leather/metal shank (no plastic)
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Hugging arch area
-- Crockett & Jones 348 last and ones that fit similarly
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)