Stefano Redux - Black Calf / Red Calf
This is the staple piece from the J.FitzPatrick Footwear range. The Stefano saddle shoe represents the very essence of the idea ‘classic with a modern twist.’ For those that appreciate a bit of fun in their footwear, yet still like to maintain a manner of elegance, no need to look any further. The Stefano, named after the late Mr. Stefano Bemer, is the perfect fit.
- Last JKF
- Weinheimer Calf (Germany - Black); Antilope Crust Calf (Italy - Red)
- Single Leather Flex Sole (Closed Channel
- Hand lasted waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Spare Laces and Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its purpose is to create sleekness yet stay far from ostentatiousness. If you like the look of a slim silhouette in both shoes and attire, the JKF last will be just right for you.
In terms of fit, while could be deceiving with the pointed end, the JKF last is actually quite forgiving in the forefoot and does not actually restrict in the toes.
This would be considered one of our medium fitting lasts, not too wide, not too narrow
- Generous forefoot with relation to toe area
- Voluminous instep
- Pointed toe not great for those with very wide feet
- Not overly elongated
- Medium fit