Alki - Dark Brown Suede
The Chelsea Boot has long been a model needed in our collection. After designing a pattern that had enough difference from the classic we were finally ready to launch. Our Chelsea Boot is a wholecut ensuring sleek lines and aesthetically very pleasing. Pair with jeans or chinos for the utmost smart/casual look.
***THE CHELSEA BOOT IN SUEDE RUNS GENEROUS THROUGH THE MIDFOOT AS IT IS IN SUEDE AND IS A WHOLECUT***
Our Chelsea boot is made with a Wholecut pattern. This is very rare in the industry at this price point and ensures the ultimate comfort and quality.
- Last NGT
- Charles Stead Suede (England)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Double City Rubber Sole
- Leather Board heel stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area