Beeswax Shoe Polish - Mid Brown
In the shoe polish world there are several different types of products, each designed to create different results. This is a beeswax based shoe polish that is intended simply to create a high shine and to protect your leather. Our wax polish is not strong in pigmentation and therefore should not alter the colour of your shoes. If you are looking to create the best shine possible in the shortest amount of time, The Shoe Snob Beeswax Polish is the one for you. However, if you wish to rejuvenate or change the colour of your shoe, you will probably be interested in our Coloured Cream Polish.
- Beeswax polish with a turpentine (oil from pine tree) base
- Intended for high shine and the protection from rain/dirt
- Smells delicious and is as natural as you will find (you can smell the quality!)
- Does not dry out if the lid is left on (as many beeswax polishes do), but does if the lid is left off
- At 100ml (twice the size of most generic polishes), it will last you a long time if used correctly
- Made in France
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£340 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||