Bellevue - Dark Brown Museum Calf / Dark Brown Suede GMTO
Non EU: £358.33 GBP
1sold of 6
This product will only be produced if at least 6 units are supported by July 31, 2019 23:59 (International Date Line West)
Calculating time remaining
1. Deposit - Please use the code 'GMTO50' to pay a 50% deposit on the full retail price of the GMTO listed above. Final balance due prior to shipment of shoes. Please note that the deposit route may incur a higher shipping charge than you will pay in reality. If so, we will offset this by deducting the amount paid from the balance payment due. Unfortunately, we can not automate this.
2. Pay Upfront - Please use the code 'GMTO10' to receive a 10% discount on the full retail price. No balance due.
All GMTO's take approximately 4 months to make. This time frame commences after the GMTO period has ended. That is the 1st of every month, following the month you purchased.
For those of you who made deposits, please note that this is 50% of the full retail price and the balance will be due before receiving the goods. We offer a 10% discount to those that pay upfront. If you take the deposit route, this discount is forfeit.
Assuming the GMTO goes into production the pair you purchase will be non-exchangeable nor will it be refundable. This is an exclusive pair made just for you and the others that purchased specific sizes. If the GMTO does not reach its minimum order required to make production, we shall refund the money you paid.
Welcome to the Bellevue GMTO.
The Austerity cap toe button boot, the Bellevue, in the Dark Brown Museum Calf / Dark Brown Suede is one of our more subtly elegant button boot choices. In the DB museum calf and tonal suede and buttons, there is no outfit that you cannot pair these boots with.
***Please note that button hooks do not come with the purchase of button boots. They must be purchased separately***
- Last MGF
- Ilcea Museum Calf / Zabri Suede (Italy)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Single Leather Sole
- 5 Brass Nails indented in Toe Tips
- Buttons from Richard James Weldon
- Leather/Metal combination shank (no plastic)
- Leather Board heel stiffeners
- Fully Leather Lined
- Goodyear Welted
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£400 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Choosing a chisel toe shoe to complement your business attire ensures a great choice and a smart look. The MGF last should be your front runner choice.
Our chisel lasts are our most generous in fit, so if you have a broad foot, these will work for you.
- Very Generous forefoot
- Voluminous instep
- Labeled as E width, but fits more like EE width
- Elongated last
- Generous all around fit
-- To Boot New York
-- Loake Capital Last
-- Cheaney F width
-- The generous Alden lasts (take one size down, i.e. If you are US10 in Alden, take UK9 in LPB)