J.FitzPatrick shoes have a broad set of fit options, from true to size, on the slim side to more wide. It will be important to make sure you read about the specific last that you are looking to purchase.
One thing to note across the board is that our loafers have been cut on the snug side, compared to the rest of the models. We did this so that you do not need to 'size down' when going for a loafer, rather recommending you stick to your oxford size (**read exception below)
Here are a few general rules
- Our insteps would be considered generous
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to put them on easily
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to its oxford counterpart
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords
The USPS 2-day priority mail service used within the US aims to arrive within 2-3 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee, however. Your tracking number provided will keep you up to date with your parcel.
We look to ship out all purchases 1-2 working days after the time of purchase (weekends not included). During "Sale" periods we aim to ship between 2 -4 days after the time of purchase as the increase in orders affects our ability to be any quicker. Add-ons involving changes to your shoes (toe taps, rubber sole bottoms) will increase delivery time by 7-14 days. Custom patinas will increase delivery time by 14 days.
If you prefer one courier over the other, and wish to pay the difference, please indicate this in the notes section of your order. Any failure to do, will result in using the default courier that pffers the best price. Before sending your parcel, we will send an invoice to cover the difference in pricing (should there by any).
Any and all import duties/fees imposed by your local custom's officials on your parcel will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for. We do not control this and will not be held responsible for any surprises in charges as we do not impose them. Your government does. We declare the parcel at the value paid. We do no under-declare parcel values. Please do not ask us to do so.
Please note, if you reject your order for not wanting to pay the custom's import taxation, we will be charged a fee for the return shipping. This fee will come out of your refund as we will are not liable for this charge due to your error in ordering.
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99||+$400.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free|
|Asia - Zone 1||$50||$40||$30|
|Asia - Zone 2||$80||$75||$70|
|Hong Kong / Singapore / Japan / South Korea||$50||$35||$20|
|Australia / New Zealand||$75||$60||$45|
|Central America / Carribean||$80||$65||$50|
|UK / Europe (Zone 1)||$50||$35||$20|
|Europe (Zone 2)||$70||$60||$50|
|Nordic Countries / Switzerland||$60||$50||$40|
|Russia & Turkey||$70||$60||
I purchased a pair of shoes from these people that did not fit and that I did not like. Not only did they not accept the return but here is the message I received from them. Never do business with these people!!
"You must be a stand up guy Bob to try and hurt a companies reputation for what are clearly your own mistakes. Let's hope that next time you purchase something online you remember this experience to do a bit more due diligence so you do not go around hurting other companies for your very poor attitude."
Edit: We see that you edited your original review to not show the appalling way in which you gave us a very poor review for what were clearly your own mistakes. And now trying to change it to appear to be the victim. You wrote us rudely to begin with, put a 1 star review because you did not notice the very clear medallion on the shoe and wanted to return them past the allowance for return which is clearly stated on our website and we are bad because we do not allow people to disrespect us and did not entertain your return? It is not a coincidence that the majority (are strong majority) are 5 star reviews. Which shows that 1 star reviewers usually bring it upon themselves and just want to cause harm. We stand by our service but will not allow people like you to walk all over us.
1. 'Shoes don't fit' - Buying online will always have a risk of this phenomenon. That risk increases when one does not read the fit advice nor email the company to try and ascertain further advice. If one always assume they are size US9 in a product, they will invetibly order something that doesn't fit.
2. 'I don't like the holes in the toes. I wanted plain toe loafers. Looked like plain toes on your website' -- It's wild Bob, as the 2nd picture in the product's page shows clear as day the very sizable medallion (holes) on the toe. If you failed to look at that, guess who is to blame there?
You must be a stand up guy Bob to try and hurt a companies reputation for what are clearly your own mistakes. Let's hope that next time you purchase something online you remember this experience to do a bit more due diligence so you do not go around hurting other companies for your very poor attitude.