J.FitzPatrick Footwear - JF Line
Columbia - Mocha Suede
Jumper boots are always a fan favorite, and our Columbia model is no exception. Here's a tough style that will pair just as well with a tee and jeans as it will with a suit, all in the J. FitzPatrick tradition of classic shoes with great detailing--don't miss the double and triple stitching!
Sitting on our Country Rubber Sole, our Columbias won't let you down in rain or shine. Pick up a pair in Mocha Suede for a truly versatile, multi-season boot!
When adding a custom patina to your order, please specify in your cart checkout notes what color and style of patina you would like--whether it's something we've done before, or something totally new! For patina prices and existing color references, please visit our patina service information page.
- Last Baker
- Italian Suede
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Open Channel Sole - Country Rubber
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
The Baker is a classic medium-fitting last:
- Relatively generous forefoot (neither too wide nor too narrow)
- Medium instep
- Good for medium width feet
- Non-elongated last, very shaped to foot length and profile
- Hugging through heel and arch area
Keep the same size in what you wear from:
- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts - Non elongated
- Carmina lasts - Non elongated
- Allen edmonds classic fitting lasts (not wide lasts)
- Most benchgrade English brands - Non elongated
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a broad set of fit options, from true to size, on the slim side to more wide. It will be important to make sure you read about the specific last that you are looking to purchase.
One thing to note across the board is that our loafers have been cut on the snug side, compared to the rest of the models. We did this so that you do not need to 'size down' when going for a loafer, rather recommending you stick to your oxford size (**read exception below)
Here are a few general rules
- Our insteps would be considered generous
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to put them on easily
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to its oxford counterpart
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords
The USPS 2-day priority mail service used within the US aims to arrive within 2-3 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee, however. Your tracking number provided will keep you up to date with your parcel.
We look to ship out all purchases 1-2 working days after the time of purchase (weekends not included). During "Sale" periods we aim to ship between 2 -4 days after the time of purchase as the increase in orders affects our ability to be any quicker.
If you prefer another courier, such as UPS, USPS or FedEx and wish to pay the difference (if the one you want is more than the rate we pay to DHL), please indicate this in the notes section of your order. Any failure to do so, will result us using the DHL service. Before sending your parcel, we will send an invoice to cover the difference in pricing (should there by any).
Any and all import duties imposed by your local custom's officials on your parcel will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for. We do not control this and will not be held responsible for any surprises in charges as we do not impose them. Your government does. We declare the parcel at the value paid. We do no under-declare parcel values. Please do not ask us to do so.
Please note, if you reject your order for not wanting to pay the custom's import taxation, we will be charged a fee for the return shipping. This fee will come out of your refund as we will are not liable for this charge due to your error in ordering.
|Destination||$0 - $199.99||$200 - $399.99||+$400|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free|
|Asia / Africa||$60||$50||$40|