Kent lll - Walnut Museum Calf - PRE ORDER
Non EU: £240.00 GBP Sale price
The classic cap toe double monk has been a trend we steered away from for as long as possible. Now that it has been a classic model set to stand the test of time on the shoe shelves of the world, we felt it was a good time to introduce our Kent model to the world. In the Walnut Museum Calf with slight burnish, you find yourself with a pair of double monks ever so slightly different to your common black or tan calf versions. Set yourself apart with our Kent double monk!
- Last TMG
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Combination leather/metal shank (no plastic)
- Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£400 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its subtle shape ensures an elegant look no matter what style of shoe it is made on. If you are a classic man, then our TMG last is the one that will suit your needs best.
The TMG is your classic medium fitting last.
- Relatively generous forefoot, being neither too wide, nor narrow by any means
- Voluminous instep
- Good for medium to broad feet
- Non-Elongated last
-- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)
-- Most Benchgrade English brands