Olympia - Cedar Calf / White Rubber Sole
SIZE GUIDE HERE
In the modern day world of attire, a smart, leather/suede trainer with the classic plimsoll style will take you a long way.
From shorts to jeans to a casual cotton, unstructured suit there is hardly an occasion that our Olympia trainer couldn't see you through.
Made from the finest materials Italy has to offer, this quality trainer will take you far in wide in this age of dressing smart!
FIT TRUE TO SIZE
- Calfskin leather from Italy
- Fully calfskin lined, leather from Italy
- Sole: Gomma Mirko, made in Italy
- Leatherboard Reinforcements
- Cushioned insole with arch support, removable, Made in Italy
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
A sneaker will never fit quite like a dress shoe will so we wanted to explain the main differences between them so you can make an informed decision on your size.
A dress shoe should always have excess length in the toe box as they are not cut to be the shape of our feet. On the other hand, the sneaker last is not designed to have this excess length and your toes are meant to arrive to as close to the end as possible without jamming your toes.
With this in mind let’s explain the main differences:
- The instep on the sneakers is significantly lower as it should be (compared to our dress shoes)
- The cut on the length is more true to the foot in our sneakers (think like a Vans). The toes should come close to touching the end.
- We are one size different to the Common Project classic sneakers. If you are a 41 in the CP sneaker, take our UK8 / US9 / 42
Based on all of the feedback, we suggest you take a half size up to your typical dress shoe size if you like a snug sneaker fit and intend to wear with dress socks. If you intend to wear with a thick athletic sock, go a full size up.
REMEMBER, the instep is the main difference here and is much lower than in our dress shoe. If you have a high instep you will need at least the half size up, if not a full size up
For all other questions please email email@example.com