Westlake GMTO - Forest Green Calf / Moss Green Medley Tweed - NGT Last
1sold of 6
This product will only be produced if at least 6 units are supported by May 31, 2020 23:55 (International Date Line West)
Calculating time remaining
1. Deposit - Please use the code 'GMTO50' to pay a 50% deposit on the full retail price of the GMTO listed above. Final balance due prior to shipment of shoes. Please note that the deposit route may incur a higher shipping charge than you will pay in reality. If so, we will offset this by deducting the amount paid from the balance payment due. Unfortunately, we can not automate this.
2. Pay Upfront - Please use the code 'GMTO10' to receive a 10% discount on the full retail price. No balance due.
All GMTO's take approximately 4 months to make. This time frame commences after the GMTO period has ended. Please see each product's countdown timer to find out when the product's GMTO period ends.
For those of you who made deposits, please note that this is 50% of the full retail price and the balance will be due before receiving the goods. We offer a 10% discount to those that pay upfront. If you take the deposit route, this discount is forfeit.
Assuming the GMTO goes into production the pair you purchase will be non-exchangeable nor will it be refundable. This is an exclusive pair made just for you and the others that purchased specific sizes. If the GMTO does not reach its minimum order required to make production, we shall refund the money you paid.
Welcome to the Westlake GMTO. With our GMTO offerings, we aim to help you diversify your collection with unique models, all at ready-to-wear prices!
The Westlake button boot is J. FitzPatrick at our finest: Timeless design for the modern man, all with uncompromising quality. Deceptively easy to wear (seriously, try them with jeans!), button boots make for a stunning addition to your wardrobe. Featuring a heart medallion, sitting on our smart-round NGT last, and with your pick of a single leather or city rubber sole, the Westlake is as elegant as it is versatile.
Green is a criminally underappreciated color in menswear, especially when it comes to shoes. But for its rarity, it remains extremely versatile, and all the more of a joy to wear! If you've been missing out, don't pass on these Westlakes!
Production time is around 4 months from the end of the GMTO period. GMTOs are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Last NGT
- Forest Green Calf / Moss Green Medley Tweed
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Single Leather Sole OR City Rubber Sole
- Leather Board heel stiffeners
- Fully Leather Lined
- Goodyear Welted
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area