Puyallup - Gold Museum Calf / Forest Tweed - PRE ORDER
Non EU: £286.67 GBP Sale price
***Button hooks sold separately. Not included in product price***
Style is all about reinvention and the button boot is the perfect example of that notion. Being popularized in the late 1800’s and being worn throughout the Edwardian/Victorian eras, you once found that it was the common form of footwear for those of style, and of course, means.
The Puyallup is a newer addition to our button boot collection due to the brogueing and cap toe. This new AW18 colourway in Gold Museum/ Forest Tweed is the perfect colour palette for the upcoming season. Pair with fawn to navy trousers and a nice tweed sports jacket to complete the look.
- Last NGT
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy) / Forest Tweed
- Buttons by Richard James Weldon
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Indented 5 Brass Nails
- Leather/Metal combination shank (no plastic)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
Orders containing accessory products only are shipped via Standard Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an accessory order, please email us prior to ordering at email@example.com
The DHL services used aim to deliver between 1-4 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee however. Royal Mail quotes 8-14 working days but can often go much longer depending on where the order is going. The further the location, the longer it may take.
£0.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £399.99
|£400 and up|
|EU (Inc. Switz & Norw)||
|Rest Of The World||£50.00||
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area