Bundle Deal Info And FAQs
At J. FitzPatrick Footwear, we do our best to offer unique styles at great prices; and to make our prices truly unbeatable, we offer a "bundle deal," which allows clients to receive a completely free RTW (ready-to-wear) pair when buying two other RTW pairs at full price. For maximum clarity about how this deal works, please see the following details:
This buy-2-get-1-free bundle spans all full priced RTW collections: J. FitzPatrick Line, JF Line, and Sneakers
Collections and styles can be mixed and matched to activate the deal: A purchase of 3 full-priced J. FitzPatrick Line shoes will activate the deal, but so would a purchase of 1 J. Fitzpatrick Line pair, 1 JF Line pair, and 1 pair of sneakers
- This deal is activated by purchasing two full-priced RTW styles. Discounted styles will not activate the deal, but you can choose to receive a discounted style as your free pair while purchasing two full-priced pairs. Doing so will require us sending you a custom invoice; please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly compose one for you
- This deal activates automatically when 3 full-priced pairs are added to your cart. If you find the deal not functioning as intended, or wish to include a discounted style (as your free pair), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
- The lowest-priced pair in your order will be the free pair. For example, ordering three pairs of "Snoqualmie" hiker boots at $545 each will end up costing $1090, and will result in savings of $545; ordering two pairs of those "Snoqualmie" hiker boots and one pair of clearance shoes at $200 will cost the same $1090, but only result in savings of $200. Plan your purchases accordingly!
- Shipping: Domestic US shipping is free for all bundle orders. For all other destinations, shipping is priced according to our shipping rates found here. In case a return or exchange is necessary, you will be responsible for shipping your shoes back to our boutique in New York City. You will also be responsible for the true shipping cost to send your replacement pairs back to you. Note that the true shipping cost is higher than what we quote in our shipping rates (as we deliberately take a loss on our initial shipping quotes to insulate clients from these costs).
- Example #1: If you order a bundle deal to the United Kingdom, your initial shipping will be $20. If you need to exchange your pairs, you would pay to ship them back to us, and we would subsequently send an invoice to you to cover the second round of shoes being shipped to you--and this invoice would be not be for our initially quoted $20, but for the true cost of shipping, which would likely be close to $70.
- Example #2: If you order a bundle deal to California, your initial shipping is free. To exchange a bundle, you would have to return your shoes to us, and your replacement shipping would not be free again, but would be the true cost of shipping, which would likely be around $30.
This deal is not retroactive: To enjoy your free pair, all three pairs must be purchased at the same time, in the same order. There are no exceptions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I bundle three pairs from different collections?
Yes, the bundle deal spans all of our ready-to-wear lines. Feel free to mix and match sizes and styles (maybe team up with a friend to place an order together!)
Can I combine sale prices with the bundle deal?
Discounted pairs will not activate the bundle deal. However, a discounted pair can be received as your free pair, after buying two other pairs at full price. This rule is only applied to a like product. For example, if you are hoping to buy two hi top sneakers and a discounted J.FitzPatrick shoe, that wont work. It must stay in tune with its product line when it comes to discounted products being the 3rd, free pair
Does the bundle deal apply to Made-to-Order or Group-Made-to-Order styles?
No. MTO and GMTO styles have their own ongoing and seasonal discounts, but the bundle deal applies only to ready-to-wear stock.
Can I buy 6 pairs at once, and receive 2 of those free?
Yes! This deal stacks in multiples of 3, so long as each trio of shoes is eligible for a bundle deal.
Some of the pairs I want are on pre-sale discount. Can I get those as part of a bundle deal?
Yes, but the bundle deal will replace the pre-sale percentage discount. You can give up the pre-sale discount to instead purchase that pair as part of a bundle deal. Our website will not do this automatically, so if you wish to include a pre-sale pair as part of your bundle, please email us at email@example.com and we will send a custom invoice to you for your free pair.
I bought a pair (or two) last week. Can I apply those towards a bundle deal?
No. To enjoy the bundle deal, all three pairs must be purchased in the same order. Keeping orders together helps us keep costs down, allowing us to pass those savings on to you. Most obviously, in the form of free shoes!