Size Guide - Sneakers
A sneaker will never fit quite like a dress shoe will so we wanted to explain the main differences between them so you can make an informed decision on your size.
A dress shoe should always have excess length in the toe box as they are not cut to be the shape of our feet. On the other hand, the sneaker last is not designed to have this excess length and your toes are meant to arrive to as close to the end as possible without jamming your toes.
With this in mind let’s explain the main differences and our suggestions:
- The instep on the sneakers is lower as it should be (compared to our dress shoes)
- The cut on the length is more true to the foot in our sneakers (think like a Vans). The toes should come close to touching the end.
- We recommend you stick to your typical 'sneaker size'
- Only stick to your dress shoe size if intend to wear these with thin socks, or the same socks as your dres shoes, bearing in mind the toes will come close to the end.
- For those of you that fall within a half size range of dress shoe, we recommend size up to the next whole size
- Please bear in mind as well, being fully leather lined and outer leather/suede, the sneakers do give quickly
- The insert is removable should you need to make adjustments for a tighter or looser fit.
For all other questions please email email@example.com