J.FitzPatrick Footwear - JF Line
Wenatchee - Sangria Calf
Is any shoe more versatile than a half-brogue oxford? Our Wenatchee model says no. You might have a few pairs in your closet already (we wouldn't blame you), and you're probably going to end up with even more pairs (we definitely wouldn't blame you). But whether this will be your first half-brogue or your fifth, your wardrobe will be better off including it!
On our Street Walker Rubber Sole, our Wenatchees are tough as nails while keeping you looking great. This Sangria Calf pair is a great way to subtly introduce some color into a classically styled outfit.
***Please note that leather and suede appear to experience color variations under different lighting conditions; the same pair will look slightly different in studio photography and under natural sunny or cloudy light.***
- Last Rainier
- Full Grain Box Calf (Europe)
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Open Channel Sole - Street Walker
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
- Medium forefoot (neither too wide nor too narrow)
- Medium instep, not as generous as our J.FitzPatrick Line lasts
- Good for medium width feet
- Slightly elongated last, yet very shaped to foot length/profile
- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
- Carmina lasts (except Simpson)
- Most benchgrade English brands
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a broad set of fit options, from true to size, on the slim side to more wide. It will be important to make sure you read about the specific last that you are looking to purchase.
One thing to note across the board is that our loafers have been cut on the snug side, compared to the rest of the models. We did this so that you do not need to 'size down' when going for a loafer, rather recommending you stick to your oxford size (**read exception below)
Here are a few general rules
- Our insteps would be considered generous
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to put them on easily
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to its oxford counterpart
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords
The USPS 2-day priority mail service used within the US aims to arrive within 2-3 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee, however. Your tracking number provided will keep you up to date with your parcel.
We look to ship out all purchases 1-2 working days after the time of purchase (weekends not included). During "Sale" periods we aim to ship between 2 -4 days after the time of purchase as the increase in orders affects our ability to be any quicker.
If you prefer another courier, such as UPS, USPS or FedEx and wish to pay the difference (if the one you want is more than the rate we pay to DHL), please indicate this in the notes section of your order. Any failure to do so, will result us using the DHL service. Before sending your parcel, we will send an invoice to cover the difference in pricing (should there by any).
Any and all import duties imposed by your local custom's officials on your parcel will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for. We do not control this and will not be held responsible for any surprises in charges as we do not impose them. Your government does. We declare the parcel at the value paid. We do no under-declare parcel values. Please do not ask us to do so.
Please note, if you reject your order for not wanting to pay the custom's import taxation, we will be charged a fee for the return shipping. This fee will come out of your refund as we will are not liable for this charge due to your error in ordering.
|Destination||$0 - $199.99||$200 - $399.99||+$400|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free|
|Asia / Africa||$60||$50||$40|