Lightweight Shoe Trees - Natural - Brass Rings
When added as an additional item to a pair of shoes or boots, we will select the appropriate size for you.
The J.FitzPatrick Lightweight shoe trees are made of Alderwood, a very strong wood that does not chip and will keep your shoes in their best shape throughout the life of the shoe. Maintaining a shape as close to the last as possible will ensure you get the best possible lifespan from your leather footwear. It's a small price to pay for a long-term benefit, particularly on high-quality shoes.
- Sizing on the shoe trees are a UK size. So if you see an 8 on the top of the shoe tree, this is a size US9
- The J.FitzPatrick shoe tree has a shape that will sit well in the majority of shoe lasts and be as close to a lasted fit that you will find for a generic shape. The volume of the shoe trees fill up the entire shoe to keep the shoe’s shape intact at all times without leaving loose areas.
- Our shoe trees fit true to size for most standard fitting shoes (blake-stitched/bench-grade welted) but are very form-fitting (like a lasted shoe tree). Sometimes they can be difficult to insert but do not be afraid to exert a bit of strength to get them in.
- For half sizes, however, we usually recommend sizing down. So if you are US9.5, please purchase our shoe trees size US9. This, of course, has exceptions for those large fitting, elongated lasts often found in Italian shoes, in which case it might be best to take the size up.
- For our loafers, please purchase the size down as our loafers are cut tight and the same size will not work in them.
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a broad set of fit options, from true to size, on the slim side to more wide. It will be important to make sure you read about the specific last that you are looking to purchase.
One thing to note across the board is that our loafers have been cut on the snug side, compared to the rest of the models. We did this so that you do not need to 'size down' when going for a loafer, rather recommending you stick to your oxford size (**read exception below)
Here are a few general rules
- Our insteps would be considered generous
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to put them on easily
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to its oxford counterpart
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords
The USPS 2-day priority mail service used within the US aims to arrive within 2-3 working days depending on location. This is not a guarantee, however. Your tracking number provided will keep you up to date with your parcel.
We look to ship out all purchases 1-2 working days after the time of purchase (weekends not included). During "Sale" periods we aim to ship between 2 -4 days after the time of purchase as the increase in orders affects our ability to be any quicker. Add-ons involving changes to your shoes (toe taps, rubber sole bottoms) will increase delivery time by up to 14 days. Custom patinas will increase delivery time by up to 28 days.
If you prefer one courier over the other, and wish to pay the difference, please indicate this in the notes section of your order. Any failure to do, will result in using the default courier that pffers the best price. Before sending your parcel, we will send an invoice to cover the difference in pricing (should there by any).
Any and all import duties/fees imposed by your local custom's officials on your parcel will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for. We do not control this and will not be held responsible for any surprises in charges as we do not impose them. Your government does. We declare the parcel at the value paid. We do no under-declare parcel values. Please do not ask us to do so.
Please note, if you reject your order for not wanting to pay the custom's import taxation, we will be charged a fee for the return shipping. This fee will come out of your refund as we will are not liable for this charge due to your error in ordering.
You will pay a different shipping price for cart value of $100 or less, $101-$200, $201-$400 and above $400.
High-quality shoe trees; I really appreciate the brass ring as easier to pull up compared to wooden knobs, and they fit J. Fitzpatrick Footwear perfectly.
Love the new light wt brass ring shoe trees, still high quality, fits great, easy to pull out with brass ring
Y'all are the best.
These shoes are so striking, perfect fit. Amazing quality and very comfortable. Thanks so much Justin!!!